- Registration as a member of Vivendi Dance Collective (hereinafter referred to as Vivendi DC) takes place by purchasing a subscription and creating an account via Bueno. This can be done with the help of the following link https://www.bueno.nu/ticketshop/school/30. This link can also be found on our website www.vivendidc.com
- A subscription at Vivendi DC can be accessed at any time. If you start the lessons later in the month, the amount for the first month will be adjusted accordingly. The following months we will collect the full monthly amount.
- In case of prolonged injury or illness (longer than one month), the subscription may be temporarily frozen.
Freezing the subscription is only possible after consultation with a doctor’s statement or other plausible evidence and can not be retroactively. Absence due to study, vacation, internship, work, relocation, or pregnancy does not entitle you to freeze the subscription.
- If no notice has been received at firstname.lastname@example.org, subscriptions will be tacitly renewed with each time 1 month.
Increase, decrease or end subscriptions
- All changes regarding the subscription must be indicated by e-mail. This can be sent by e-mail to email@example.com.
1.a You can increase your subscription at any time. This can be done by e-mail or in consultation with Vivendi DC. The subscription costs are processed and adjusted accordingly.
1.b You can reduce your subscription by e-mail at least one calendermonth before the first of the next month. This can be done by means of the following sentence: “per ‘month’ I want to lower my 2-hour subscription to 1 hour”
1.c If you wish to terminate your subscription, you must indicate this by email at least one calendermonth before the first of the next month. This can be done by means of the following sentence: “per ‘month’ I want to end my subscription”
- As a member, it is always possible to catch up missed classes on another time or day. It is not possible to still use your missed classes in the month after ending the subscription.
- Vivendi DC reserves the right to change rates. Price changes are announced by e-mail, website and oral announcements in the studio, at least 2 weeks prior to the price change.
- Vivendi DC has no lessons on the following days: New Year’s Day, Good friday, 1st and 2nd Easter Day, King’s Day, Liberation Day, Ascension Day, 1st and 2nd Pentecost, 1st and 2nd Christmas Day, New Year’s Eve. You can catch up on these classes on another day of teaching.
- Vivendi DC reserves the right to cancel the class up to one hour before class. Cancellation is through notification via email, website, oral and / or social media.
- The class timetable is on the email, website and the facebook page and can be obtained from Vivendi DC. Vivendi DC reserves the right to change the class timetable at any time.
Risk and Liability
- Participating in or following a class and / or activities of any kind, at Vivendi DC, is entirely at your own risk.
- Vivendi DC, management, other employees and / or other contractors of Vivendi DC do not accept any liability for material or intangible damage resulting from accident or injury to the member and / or third parties arising in any way whatsoever .
- Vivendi DC, the Company Management, other employees and / or other contractors of Vivendi DC do not accept any liability for damage, loss or theft of property of the member and / or third parties.
- Each member is liable for damage caused to Vivendi DC’s property, if this damage is due to negligence and / or debt of a member.
- Vivendi DC is not responsible for not receiving sent email to a member, due to incorrect or changed email addresses of recipient.